The following is an overview of the return policy for US Magnetix. Should you have questions that are not answered below, please contact US Magnetix by email or phone using the following:
Requirements & Conditions:
- All returns require that a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) be procured from firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 800-330-1432.
- No products are considered final sale, except custom made products. If your order is custom made, please ask your sales rep if there are any specific return requirements.
- When possible, all returns should be sent to US Magnetix in the same packaging in which it was shipped. Further, Skids need to be wrapped, banded and marked as “Return Material”.
- Return product will not be accepted for return if it is not in a resalable condition.
- Customers are responsible to pay return shipping cost using a carrier of their choice.
- All returns must be setup as trackable with the carrier of your choice
- Returns requested after 30 days of ship date will not be accepted.
- All returns must be accompanied with documentation of the order. Documentation is sent after orders are placed.
- Customers are charged a 20% re-stocking fee for all returns.
- Any LTL shipments should be labeled as “Do Not Stack”
- Any high-energy magnetic products will have a specific label with all potential dangers and directions that you are supposed to follow during the return process.